Admissions Requirements for International Students
Be advised that a non-U.S. Citizen is NOT authorized for employment as an Air Traffic Controller within the United States.
- Complete the Enrollment Application.
Submit a secure online Enrollment Application here
Download Advanced ATC Enrollment Application
- A non-refundable international student processing fee of $450.00.
- A copy of a high school diploma, an official high school transcript, or a high school equivalency certificate. These documents must be accompanied by an English translation.
- Evidence that you can read, write, speak and understand English.
- A letter indicating that you have sufficient funds to meet your educational and living expenses.
- Two (2) passport size pictures (2″x2″) showing your full face. A copy of your current passport.
- Submit the required deposit as determined by Advanced ATC, Inc. ATC will then send your acceptance letter and receipt for all funds received along with confirmation of your enrollment.
- After receiving an acceptance letter and confirmation of your enrollment, you can then begin working on obtaining your Visa.