- Must be a United States Citizen
For International Students click here.
- Have a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Complete an FAA Class II Medical
- Pass a Security Background Screening
- Read, write, speak and understand the English language
- Males MUST be registered with Selective Service
- Visit Advanced ATC for tour
Note: An FAA ATC Applicant must be hired by the FAA prior to their 31st birthday.
**Please note: Classes are limited to 6 students per class, per month.
- Schedule a tour/interview with an Admissions Representative.
- Complete the Enrollment Application
- Read, sign and submit the Background Screening Release Form
- Submit $100.00 Application Fee/Background Screening Fee
- Approved methods of payment are:
- Complete a Class II ATCS Medical Exam with your local Aviation Medical Examiner (AME). You can find an AME in your area by visiting FAA AME Locator.
- Begin the loan process. Contact your personal bank or any of the lenders we list on our Financing page.
- Submit a copy of your:
- Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- High School Diploma OR Transcripts OR G.E.D.
- FAA Class II Medical Certificate
- Complete Housing Application (if applicable). Contact an Admissions Representative for housing options.
- Submit a Class Deposit Fee of $750.00 to reserve a seat for your selected class start date. This deposit is deducted from your full tuition cost. Due to limited enrollment, applicants will be accepted on a first come, first served basis. Therefore, if the start date you select is full, you will have highest priority for the following month or the next available requested start date. The deposit is refundable based on failure to pass the FAA Class II ATCS Medical, security screening, or if your loan application with one of our preferred lenders is declined.
Fax or mail all forms.
Fax: 866-680-1738 Advanced ATC, Inc.
4089 Val Tech Rd.
Bldg.100, Office 128
Valdosta, GA 31602
About the FAA Class II ATCS Medical Certification: Although the FAA administers its own physical exam as part of their hiring process, we require you to take a FAA Class II ATCS medical exam prior to entry into the program. It is best to be aware of any medical conditions prior to considering air traffic control as your career option. We will assist you in locating an Aviation Medical Examiner (AME) in your area.
Click here to find an Aviation Medical examiner in your area.
Click here for more information about the FAA Class II ATC Medical Certificate.
Click here to download: Advanced ATC Enrollment Application
Click here to submit a secure online Enrollment Application
Click here to download: Advanced ATC Background Screening Release Form
Click here to download: Advanced ATC Credit Card Authorization Form