The Need for Air Traffic Controllers:
- Thousands of new Air Traffic Controllers are needed over the next 10 years.
- FAA Air Traffic Controller earnings:
- Entry Level: $62,000
- Mid Level: $95,000
- Max Level: $173,000
- Long Term Career Potential
Advanced ATC trains students with no previous experience to be eligible to make application for Control Tower Operator certification by the Federal Aviation Administration in accordance with FAR Part 65.
Some highlights of Advanced ATC training:
- Limited monthly enrollment (up to 6 students per month)
- Low Student to Instructor ratio
- Intensive, Accelerated Curriculum
- Experienced Instructors
- Live traffic experience – apply what you learn
- Job placement assistance
- ADACEL Simulators