Air Traffic Controllers are in Demand!
- Approximately 11,000 new Air Traffic Controllers are needed over the next 10 years
- FAA Air Traffic Controller earnings:
- Entry Level: $42,000
- Mid Level: $84,000
- Max Level: $139,000
- Long Term Career Potential
Advanced ATC trains students with no previous experience to Control Tower Operator certification with Facility Rating and job placement assistance in 12 months. Graduates meet all minimum qualifications for employment as an Air Traffic Controller with the FAA.
Some highlights of Advanced ATC training:
- Limited monthly enrollment (up to 6 students per month)
- Low Student to Instructor ratio
- Intensive, Accelerated Curriculum
- Experienced Instructors
- Live traffic experience - apply what you learn
- Job placement assistance
- ADACEL Simulators